Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter Snow Storm















These images are taken out the front door. It's snowing like crazy and the wild turkeys are feeding out of the bird feeder again! The second shot is looking down the driveway. Yes, we have wild turkeys, they come for cracked corn when I call turkey...turkey...turkey. They come right up to me almost within reach and wait for a hand out. Last winter we had more than 60 staying in our woods the entire winter. If I yell at them to get out of the bird feeder they just sass back with a gobble gobble gobble! A lot of fun to watch but it does smell a bit like a barnyard in the spring!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I must admit, I was intrigued with the car! Took me awhile to find the turkeys. We had snow again today. It's February - the weatherman is getting very confused.