Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas 365 Magazine

There is a brand new magazine called Christmas 365. Christmas365 It is a sister magazine to Create & Decorate. The premier issue just came out and one of my designs is featured in this issue. These are my Christmas Treats canning jar lids. You can't see the jars in this photo but they are the little half pint wide mouth canning jars by Kerr. I use them to keep all sorts of little things. The holiday jars hold little peppermint candies. My floral lids, which are in an older post, sit on my sewing room counter full of old buttons and beads so that I can see at a glance what I have. There are more patterns for all seasons including Halloween and Autumn that can be seen on my website Cabin Creek Designs Kits are available for this Christmas design.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wonderful designs! What a great way to make a jar special.

Connie said...

Just stopping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a special day with family.