Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Deer & Pine Trees

This a new little venture for me.

I received a call from Keepsake Quilting asking if I would be interested in having them carry my newest WoolFelt pattern and kits.

No way was I turning that down!!! I have to at least give it a try and see how it goes!!!

The tablemat is 23" across and made using National NonWoven WoolFelt.


I enjoy working with both woven wool and the non woven. Each has it's own unique qualities and I have to say using the WoolFelt certainly makes cutting out the more detailed shapes a whole lot easier than using woven felted wool. This went together much faster than I expected and makes a great centerpiece in the middle of my dining room table.


I set an old crock in the middle and fill it full of pine cones or pine boughs. It would be great cabin decor!


(P.S. patterns and kits are available on my website or of course...Keepsake Quilting!!!)

No comments: