Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garden Rabbit just in time for Easter...

It's finished!!

I'm not totally sure that I'm happy with the dark green border but it will have to do. I had limited wool with me and originally it was going to be a lighter green but that did not go well at all.


I did change the green leaves I used from this earlier post, it was a little too dark and blended in with the gold background too much for my taste.


Anyway, he's cute and will make a nice table mat for Easter and spring....if spring ever gets to this part of the country this year!!!!


Now I need to hustle and get this little rug pattern on my website, it's already been selling....


Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ah, he is so sweet even if you think the green is too dark. Colors are tricky but photos can be even more mysterious. Looks great to me!

The Barn Door said...

What a sweet rug!!