Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn is Here!

It has been way too long since I've posted anything here!!!
We were on vacation then I had a lot of orders and deadlines to catch up with...which is good but it sure put a crunch on doing anything 'blogging'!

I hope you are enjoying this Autumn season...I can't really believe 'snow' is right around the corner!!!


I have a new wool applique pattern ready to go...if you like squirrels. We have black squirrels and they are so fun to watch, they seem to almost fly through the highest branches.


Also, just in time for Halloween I have this little wool applique design using National NonWoven WoolFelt. I have kits all ready to go for this spooky little mat on my website or my Etsy shop.
This little mat was featured in the  October issue of Create & Decorate.
There's still time to make it!!!!

Thanks for stopping and I love comments!!! Don't we all!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Faye, I love looking at your Fall patterns. They are just so cute.

I've done quilt appliques with cotton fabrics but never with wool. I wish that I had more time to try something appliqued in wool but my work gets in the way. When I retire I'll probably give it a go. Have a great weekend. JB

Eileen said...

I love the squirrel pillow!!!